|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Are you a digital ninja? Able to capture the spirit of a local business through a combination of vibrant graphic design, engaging copy writing and stunning visuals? Do you posses excellent Photoshop and Adobe skills? If so then you will enjoy working directly with our customers in a collaborative, creative, fun, digitally facing environment.
As a content Manager, you must have top notch communications skills, coupled with an understanding of SEO, Photoshop, InDesign and Excel. The position is responsible for the creation, distribution, and management of customer content for the tahoe.com brand and tahoe.com clients.
TO APPLY: Please visit www.swiftcom.com/careers and selct job 1925.
Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Develop written and graphical content for tahoe.com customers to provide information on their products, services, businesses, or entertainment to site visitors.
• Gather information and integrate data from clients and editorial departments to assist in determining the content of the website.
• Assist and perform daily upload of content for clients.
• Develop creative content for clients including banner ads and animated gifs.
• Source and aggregate daily to-dos, specials, and events.
• Perform proofreading and fact-checking quickly and accurately.
• Analyze content performance and provide recommendations for content strategy, based on data and research.
• Work with internal and external partners to secure new content opportunities and strengthen existing content partnerships.
• Work with sales reps to track and update new and expiring content and ads.
• Entering contract information and overseeing an excel spreadsheet related to client contracts.
• Email campaign maintenance.
• Posting and content creation for social media.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3-5 years of experience conducting writing and communications projects in a dynamic, deadline and results-oriented environment.
• Proficient in Photoshop, InDesigns, and working with a web CMS such as Wordpress.
• Experience collaborating with other writers, blogs, media contacts, and external stakeholders.
• Experience with social media platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, graphic design, public relations or other media related fields is preferred.
• Knowledge of the digital marketing industry.
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.