|Date Posted||January 26, 2021|
|Industry||Newspapers / Wires|
|Salary||salary plus commission|
What you’ll be doing on the job:
* A sales/marketing specialist at the Wapakoneta Daily News will talk to our customers. A lot. You’ll get to know them, determine what they need to succeed and then deliver a program that puts them in touch with their customer base.
* You’ll get a great understanding of what newspapers can offer — in print and digitally, along with different niche products — to be able to present ideas and options that will lead to customer success.
* You’ll work both as a team and independently to manage your customer base, to bring new ideas to the table, massage traditional ideas to fit today’s market needs and earn a reputation as a representative of a business that wants our partners to succeed.
What you’re good at:
* Juggling — we have a lot of things on our plate at any given time and you’ve got to be able to determine which is best for your clients.
* Watching the clock — we’re deadline based — every day — and you’ve got to be able to hit those deadlines in order to keep the entire business on track. You have to have mad time management skills from day one.
* Adulting — you’re the manager of your established client list and you’re going to be working independently a lot of the time. You need to be able to get the job done without someone watching over your shoulder. The team is always available to help, advise, and commiserate, but at the end of the day you’re “the guy” who gets it done.
These are uncertain times, but if you are who we’re describing we’re certain we want to speak to you. Call our publisher, Deb Zwez @ 419-739-3504 or reach out at email@example.com to get the ball rolling today.