|Date Posted||January 05, 2021|
|Required Education||High School Diploma|
Join a team that is reshaping the narrative of Black Chicago through journalism, creative storytelling, events and outreach that elevate the voices and perspectives of its community.
As The TRiiBE seeks to expand our digital advertising and branded content capabilities, the Partnerships and Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with local and national brands. Additionally, they will execute all ad sales for thetriibe.com and our interactive map/directory app, THE SCENE.
We’re looking for a charismatic individual with exceptional writing and communication skills, who isn’t afraid to connect with new people on a daily basis. Experience in Sales is a MUST.
The TRiiBE is passionate about building the creative ecosystem of Chicago, so this team member must be based in Chicago. Please expect to work 25 hours per week.
+ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Respond to all advertisement inquiries for thetriibe.com and THE SCENE app.
– Meet ad sales quotas while demonstrating excellent customer service.
– Build visually engaging analytics reports for clients and partners.
– Create and analyze intake forms for businesses while showcasing excellent customer service.
– Develop, distribute and process audience and population surveys that will help The TRiiBE cater our advertisements and branded content to the behavior of our target audience.
– Ability to work in office during shift, post COVID-19 pandemic.
– 3 years of professional work experience, at least 1 year in sales or a related field.
– Exceptional communications and writing skills (Bachelor’s degree in related fields such as business communications, preferred but not required).
– Working knowledge of data processing and analytics programs like Google Analytics, Sprout Social, etc.
– Ability to build professional and visually captivating portfolios, decks and other sales aids.
– Savvy with social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
– A deep understanding and empathy for the economic, social and historical disenfranchisement of the African Diaspora.
Interested applicants should send a visually dynamic deck/portfolio to The TRiiBE’s Creative Director Morgan Elise Johnson at email@example.com. Please include 3 professional references and contact information for them. EMAIL SUBJECT LINE: [INSERT LAST NAME] + TRIIBE SALES APPLICANT.
The TRiiBE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
+ APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 15, 2021