|Date Posted||July 20, 2022|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
MT Newswires is a recognized leader in original and unbiased business and financial news. Covering developed capital markets across North America, Europe, and Asia, MT Newswires’ expanding global network of financial journalists and economists produces real-time, multi-asset class news in over 160 categories to cater to the diverse and evolving needs of the investment community. Now serving many of the largest banks, retail brokerages, and professional wealth management applications in the world, MT Newswires has proven to be disruptive in an industry with few competitors.
The company is growing rapidly and looking for an experienced financial reporter/editor to join our newsroom in a senior management role. Successful candidates will have in-depth familiarity with a fast-paced financial news outlet and experience at a leading financial wire service (Dow Jones Newswires, MarketWatch, Bloomberg, Reuters, BusinessWire, S&P, etc) is a big plus.
- A keen interest in and understanding of financial markets;
- Professional experience writing business & financial news for an industry-specific publication or service;
- Newsgathering and writing in a real-time environment for a demanding readership that pays close attention to what you produce and uses it as significant input into high-value commercial decisions;
- Analysis of market-relevant fundamentals data and the ability to draw out strong narratives concerning market trends and potential market changes;
- Proven experience in people management and newsroom organization;
- Access to a computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection and a minimum of 6 hours/day (M-F) to lend to the service.
This is a freelance position and hourly rates will vary based on experience and location. Pay is on the high end of the industry scale, providing regular and reliable monthly income with significant near-term growth potential. Interested applicants should please send their cover letter and resume via this job posting.
Apply for this Job
Send your resume to this employer.