||October 14, 2020
Are you Fractl’s next Digital Content Producer?
Fractl is seeking a multi-talented Digital Content Producer who thrives on flexing their creative abilities and doing so at a rapid pace. We’re looking for individuals who excel in working with data from many different sources and are relentless in finding the story for the masses. Project management, data communication, and collaboration should be second nature.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the end-to-end completion of many unique and concurrent projects at various stages of completion
- Creative ideation, production, and delivery of content in a deadline-driven environment
- Working with a diverse range of research methodologies that build the trust/authority of the campaigns you deliver
- Experience working with or leading others in creating dynamic, informative data visualizations and dashboards from a wide variety of data sources. Coordinating a team of writers, graphic designers, research assistants, and other various freelancers
- Organizing, reconciling, and implementing internal and client revisions
Required skills and expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Social Sciences, Statistics, or related field
- Proven data analysis skills and critical thinking ability
- Some familiarity with basic statistical concepts: Hypothesis testing, statistical significance, regression, variability, central tendency
- Some familiarity with survey and polling concepts: Sample size, sample bias, randomization, demographics, and various response biases. Bonus if you have experience with large-scale online survey platforms like Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Prolific Research, Amazon Mechanical Turk, etc.
- Familiarity with obtaining and manipulating publicly available data sets, either via web scraping or from public stores such as U.S. government databases
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Working familiarity with modern business software suites, particularly Google (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail) and Microsoft (Excel)
- Experience with some form of data visualization or dashboarding software (e.g., Tableau, Looker, Plotly, Google Charts, D3.js, Flourish, etc.). Bonus points for additional programming experience, particularly in Python, R, or Unix-style programming environments.
- Experience with project management workflows and collaboration on cross-functional teams. Bonus points for familiarity with project management platforms systems such as Asana, Airtable, and Trello
- Excellent time management
- Top-level Internet research skills-- you should be a Google Master
- Strategic, creative problem-solving skills with the drive of a self-starter and resourcefulness to overcome obstacles independently.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and writing skills
Fractl offers a generous PTO package, including ten paid holidays and flex-time off. In addition to our PTO benefits, we also provide employer-paid medical, vision, and dental plans, and a 401(k) program with a 3% employer contribution after your first full year.
About the Company.
Fractl is an Organic Growth Agency that helps brands increase visibility, traffic, and customers. Our clients, ranging from startups and mid-size businesses to Fortune 500 companies, rely on our expertise to drive their growth. We’re a diverse team of content producers, creative developers, designers, data journalists, search experts, and PR professionals who improve businesses’ bottom line while making them look good.
Fractl is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Fractl provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fractl complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Fractl expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with Fractl’s employees’ ability to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2020