|Date Posted||September 08, 2020|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$35,000 to $40,000|
***COVID Notice: A COVID test is required prior to starting. This job requires employees to be in the office at least two (2) days a week (Mondays and Wednesdays) for the time being.***
A general background check will also be mandatory
Assistant Editor: Webcasts, Podcasts, Video
Corum Group, the global leader in technology M&A is looking for a hard-working candidate to join their expanding media production team. If you have a background in media—journalism, radio, or podcasts— this is an ideal position to apply your skills.
You will help produce educational webcasts targeting technology company owners, CEOs and investors.
You will be reporting to a director of marketing, working with and assisting the lead editor.
· Strong writing / scripting skills (sense of story, grammar, editing, etc.)
· Audio & video editing experience (Adobe CC preferred)
· Audio & video capture and editing experience
· Comfortable scheduling & performing in-person or telephone interviews
· Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs (Outlook/Word/PowerPoint++/Excel)
· Strong sense of organization and urgency: must be self-driven to meet deadlines
· Experience with online webcast, podcast platforms (On24, Libsyn, GotoWebinar etc)
· Experience in or around tech companies a plus, but not required
· Help to produce 20-30min educational webcasts, podcasts, and videos
· Assist in coordinating / managing all involved parties (guest speakers, designers, outside writers, etc) via email, phone, in-person meetings
· Perform in-person or telephone interviews
· Develop & revise scripts for webcasts & podcasts
· Create PowerPoint decks that will serve as webcast visuals
· Collect, edit, and combine audio recordings
· Manage webcast & podcast broadcasting platforms
· Perform any necessary research for chosen topics around tech trends & M&A markets
This is a perfect position for individuals looking to apply their skills in journalist, writing, radio, television, or podcasting in a new space: technology, education, and marketing.
You will gain rapid exposure to the tech space across a myriad of different industries, building a wealth of knowledge, insights, and potential relationships with some of the world’s leading tech luminaries and investors.
You will have exposure to some of the biggest names in tech M&A (Microsoft, Accenture, Warburg Pincus, Samsung…and others).
***Cover letter, resume, and 3 references required
***Please provide sample media that you authored/produced: written articles, blogs, webcasts, PowerPoint presentations, podcasts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
You will be asked to work at least two (2) days in the office (Mondays and Wednesdays). A COVID test is required before starting.
Send your resume to this employer.