The Washington Examiner is seeking a self-starting socially-driven video producer who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is excited about building an audience, and understands the importance of interacting on various platforms.
To be successful in this job, you will need:
- Drive to get news first, and best; self-starter with plenty of story ideas and the ability to tell them
- Comfort and fluency with a variety of digital tools.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere required and Adobe After Effects preferred.
- Experience managing social media accounts, scheduling social media content, and shooting live video
- Edit video in a broad range of styles, from 1-minute social videos to full-length, original enterprise content.
- A positive attitude and willingness to try new ideas and pitch enterprise content
- Proven ability to write headlines that will draw an audience
- Ability to see projects through from concept to creation
- An openness to change and desire to collaborate and innovate
- Professional experience preferred, but we will talk to brilliant recent graduates
Send resumes and salary expectations to Will Ricciardella at firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2020