||January 11, 2021
WBFF/WNUV is looking for a Marketing Associate who will serve as a dedicated marketing, data, and content powerhouse across the station's Sales and Solutions teams. From time to time, the Marketing Associate may manage assigned accounts in the role of a junior Marketing Consultant. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized multitasker with a passion for assisting others in the workgroup and contributing to the team's success.
- Work efficiently with the team of Marketing Consultants (MC) and Management to support new and existing business in achievement of substantial client and station growth
- Provide world-class administrative support to the MCs and Management and customer service to existing and new clients
- Collaborate with MCs to fulfill advertising clients' RFP requests and manage ad scheduling process
- Drive research efforts to support MCs in selling integrated solutions to new and existing clients
- Develop client-specific advertising solutions and associated sales collateral based on client's needs and market opportunity
- Process customer account orders and billing information with diligent attention to detail
- Manage preempts and develop make good plans to accurately represent client's delivery requirements
- Project manage creative process and campaign execution for TV and digital solutions, including asset collection, production and trafficking
- Manage databases to proactively run reports related to critical sales outcomes and present findings to Sales and Management teams as applicable
- Provide database maintenance to ensure clean CRM input and ability to pull data quickly, including determination of areas where the team can increase efficiency in marketing programs and sales strategy
- Serve as a trusted advisor by conducting high quality business and industry analyses and reporting out to internal teams and external clients
- Drive business goals by notifying sales team of upsell and account expansion opportunities
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- Passion and enthusiasm for playing a supporting role, and contributing to team success
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
- Effectively negotiate and influence with, or without authority
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, competitiveness, and high level of urgency in delivering elite experiences for our internal team and external clients
- Strong evidence of listening skills, verbal communication, and professional writing style
- Engaged as a continuous learner with evidence of striving to be a high performer in role
- Ability to work with teammates to receive, digest, and determine necessary outcomes for an assignment and meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Technologically savvy with ability to use multiple internet and software platforms to perform duties
- Understanding of digital reporting and analytic metrics
- Marketing or advertising experience a plus
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021