||July 09, 2020
WYFF 4 has an opening for an experienced and dynamic News Director
with the talent, energy and leadership to lead our News department. The
successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, skilled communicator who leads
our team in the execution of market-leading breaking news, weather coverage and
community service on all platforms daily. With a unique format, a dedication to
hard news and the resources of Hearst Television, this is a rare opportunity to
join one of the best.
- Management of news department including editorial
leadership of content on its multicast channel and digital platforms.
- Recruiting and leadership of news staff.
- Execution of contemporary news product on all
- Budget administration.
- Strategic planning in collaboration with other department
heads on station initiatives
- 3-5 years of broadcast television newsroom management
- Proven track record of mentoring/coaching a news staff
- Ability to demonstrate how the candidate has improved
news product at another broadcast television station
must have a proven record of leadership and success with at least 3-5
years of managing a local news operation.
must have a passion for news and communication skills to manage a large
staff and multiple hours of daily newscasts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2020