||August 01, 2020
WNWO is seeking a detail oriented Sales Assistant who has strong written and oral communication skills.
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management, and sales report maintenance
- Input and maintain orders, including revisions due to program changes
- Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team
- Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for local/digital sales presentations
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Duties
- Learn to perform work using OSi or Wide Orbit traffic systems, Matrix, MediaLine, Ad Connections, Sell CRM, Google Analytics and Outlook
- Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2020