||March 26, 2020
Sinclair Broadcast Group's Corporate Payroll Department is seeking a Payroll Coordinator to process payroll for company employees. The ideal candidate will have experience processing payroll for a large organization (over 9,000 employees) in a multi-state environment.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Processing bi-weekly payroll for Corporate offices as well as station employees
- Working with station contacts to ensure all electronic time cards are submitted by payroll deadlines
- Working closely with Human Resources to process compensation and employee assignment changes
- Setting up garnishments and working with various agencies
- Entering commissions, draws, bonuses and imputed income
- Processing benefit overrides, hair and clothing allowances for on-air talent and other incentives and bonuses
- Handling ACH returns as well as check voids/reversals
- Supporting and guiding station contacts regarding payroll/Oracle issues
- Auditing and transmitting various interface files
- Hiring and terminating employees in Oracle human capital management (HCM) system
- Creating and maintaining job titles and work schedules in Oracle
- Assisting with costing set ups for the stations
- Issuing manual checks as needed for terminations and discrepancies
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws
- 2-3 years Payroll processing experience for a large multi-state organization
- Strong Excel required
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient analytical skills
- Working knowledge of payroll systems
- Fundamental Payroll Certification
- Oracle Fusion HR/Payroll experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2020