|Date Posted||March 16, 2020|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$50,000 to $55,000|
Baldwin Publishing is hiring a consumer health editor who will work ONSITE in our Bucks County office to update and manage our consumer health libraries. Baldwin produces articles, graphics and videos that explain trending health issues and encourage people to stay healthy. For 28 years we have produced wellness content and health videos for health plans, hospitals and medical providers.
As editorial director you will work closely with the publisher to plan and manage articles in our Content Management System. The editor assigns, writes, edits and uploads articles and images into our CMS. You should be familiar with html, but not coding. This position requires keen editorial instincts, research and writing skills.
Baldwin Publishing produces high-quality health content for consumers. Facts are based on medical guidelines and research. Our medical team clinically reviews information. Our content is easy-to-read and white-labeled (no brand names). Our clients post our content on their websites, social media and newsletters.
· Develop high-quality digital content in line with health industry news and trends
· Create or revise copy according to client and internal review cycles
· Update and manage multiple content libraries: nutrition, fitness, and women’s health...
· Work in our content management system
· Demonstrate professional flexibility to respond to immediate assignments
· Work on deadline and deliver content on time.
· Collaborate with the designer to create or select appropriate graphics
· Bachelor's degree required
· Digital editorial experience covering health topics
· Excellent organizational skills
· Proven ability to set priorities Think creatively
· Superior writing skills as well as strong copyediting and interviewing skills
· Client service or patient education experience
· CMS experience
· Experience with video script writing and social media a plus
· Able to work well independently under limited supervision
Send your resume to this employer.