||January 13, 2020
Marquee Sports Network is the future exclusive television home of the Chicago Cubs in partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI). It will be the Chicago-region’s exclusive network for fans to view live Cubs games beginning with the 2020 Major League Baseball season and will also feature extensive pre and postgame coverage, exclusive Cubs content and other local sports programming. Marquee Sports Network brings together one of the most iconic sports franchises in the country with one of the largest television broadcasting companies to deliver unprecedented Cubs coverage for fans.
Marquee Sports Network is seeking a part-time Office Administrator to general assistance to the GM, Controller. The role will focus on business development, Accounting and IT.
- Participates in client interviews to understand the business needs, issues and data challenges of the client's organization
- Assists in gathering information to create business requirements and business process documents
- Assist in reviewing the functionality of existing business systems to ensure they continue to satisfy users' varying needs
- Supports business process analysis and improvement activities
- Support system upgrade and implementation activities
- Assists in related duties as assigned or requested
- Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, Computer Science or related major
- Business Systems, IT or Human Resources background a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required
- Critical thinking, creativity, and the ability collaborate effectively are essential for this position
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and strong time management skills Other such duties as required.
Marquee Sports Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2020