The BAL News Reporter will work with the Sr. Legal Reporter to support BAL news services across all U.S. offices and with the Deloitte Alliance. This role requires great writing skills, ability to turn around same-day deadlines, understanding of how to create succinct yet, relevant copy on regulatory changes around the world.
- Write news stories and thought leadership pieces
- Write and edit in English for publication
- Correspond with Network Partners and our Alliance partner, Deloitte; fact check and vet news with SMEs
- Research news stories
- Synthesize technical regulatory changes into succinct news stories with clear client takeways
- Track news published by competitors
- Track news stories in public media
- Analyze news trends
- AP style copyediting
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to analyze regulatory changes
- High attention to detail
- Able to work independently and within strict timelines
- Able to synthesize large quantities of information into succinct and useful copy
- Proficient with MS Office Windows based software.
- 5-7+ years professional writing experience
- Juris Doctora a plus
Minimum Education Level:
- Bachelor's degree in Political Science, International Relations, English, or Journalism.
- JD a plus
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2020