Tribune Content Agency is looking for a skilled digital editor with a background in features, lifestyle or health journalism.
This editor will be fast, accurate, self-motivated and know how to read both an audience and an audience metrics report. Part of the job will be writing stories, creating listicles and packaging photo galleries. Part of it will be finding compelling content from contributing sources to produce and program for a digital audience.
The ideal candidate has a blend of editorial skills and is equally comfortable covering the latest health study, travel destination or viral celebrity video, while also being able to expertly navigate a CMS.
- Collaborate with your colleagues on the editorial team to develop and pitch lifestyle and news story ideas.
- Identify trending topics and quickly write short stories.
- Produce a minimum of three to four photo galleries weekly.
- Use our analytics tools and reports to inform and adjust our coverage plan.
- Contribute to a collaborative and healthy workplace with high energy and expectations
- 2+ years of digital editorial experience working for a news and/or lifestyle media outlet or brand content engine.
- Fluent in writing for different digital story types – article and slideshow
- Previous experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Social media management and audience development experience a plus
- Someone who understands news writing, reporting and editing.
- Passionate about features/entertainment content and have solid editorial instincts and judgment.
- Committed to producing high-quality content that audiences find engaging.
- Flexible and love to roll up your sleeves and work on a range of topics and assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- A deadline-oriented self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Communicative and able to successfully pivot between tasks.
- Familiar and comfortable with best practices in editorial SEO
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019