||November 15, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Technology Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Analyst! We are searching for an individual with previous experience working in a corporate development environment with significant exposure to full stack development and integrations. This individual will be responsible for providing requirements definition and analysis, design and development support, and implementation support of software solutions/integrations.
The enterprise systems that the position will be exposed to range from large ERP databases and highly transactional sales systems to data warehousing and reporting systems, each with many integrations and dependencies. These systems support both our business and media operations and service thousands of internal and external customers.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 5+ years of Systems Analyst experience
- Must have strong analytical thinking/problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Experience working on concurrent initiatives.
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions that achieve intended results
- Excellent technical writing skills with experience documenting and analyzing complex business rules/processes utilizing wireframes and data/process flow diagrams
- Experience querying and analyzing complex databases
- Experience in the role of liaison between business/Business Relationship Managers and technical/development teams
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts and considerations to audiences from developers to executives
- Must be customer focused and results oriented
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including agile and agile-hybrid methodologies.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks/libraries such as React, Angular, and/or Bootstrap.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
- Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies.
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.).
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and properly interpret business needs and translate into functional requirements.
- Validate that the recommended solution aligns with business goals and objectives working closely with Architecture, Security and Systems
- Plan how the system is expected to behave in different situations/environments and document exceptions
- Obtain approval of the complete requirement set and get a written sign-off on all the documents prepared for the project
- Help programmers understand the complete requirements and all the associated aspects
- Support development, assign tasks and monitor the progress of the activities assigned to the development team
- Communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis and keep status in project/enhancement tracking systems up to date.
- Review test cases and assist the testing team in identifying testing scenarios
- Liaise with the testing team to ensure the functional and technical compatibility of the product with the requirements
- Assist in change management
- Support the presentation of interim and final solution to the business owners for approval and feedback
- Assist in the deployment of the solution in the UAT and Production environments
- Inspect and validate the installed and configured systems
- Prepare user manuals, technical handouts and operational manuals for the deployed solution
- Coordinate user training
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019