||December 03, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WGME CBS13 / WPFO FOX 23, in Portland, Maine, is a trusted brand providing Maine viewers with local news, weather, sports, entertainment, and social media content. We help grow the most talented people in television. You have the opportunity to work with a team filled with spirit, passion and imagination. Our Promotions Department has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated full-time On-Air Marketing Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Administers and guides creative services projects from concept through implementation to ensure projects are delivered on tim
- Oversee and maintain the day-to-day look of two television stations
- Work collaboratively with Creative Services Manager and Promotion Producers on the production of topical and station image promos
- Responds to requests for status and project information
- Ensure workflow from concept to delivery for all on-air elements
- Maintain list of creative ideas for future implementation
- Fill traffic logs with promotion inventory
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange information related to assigned activities
- Work with creative staff to ensure accurate on-air messaging
- Assist in the marketing of the station through on-air and outside media
- Assists with station sponsored events
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationship
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
- A college degree is preferred
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply on line and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019