||November 13, 2019
FOX Sports Southwest is searching for a Programming Coordinator to join their team in Irving, TX. This position is responsible for inputting and maintaining the networks’ program schedules; acting as a liaison to all internal departments, master control, and TV listings services; creating market switching schedules; assisting with various research and long-term planning projects.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree. Experience in an office environment is preferred. Previous work in television industry is a plus. Good oral and written communication skills are required. Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills, and attention to detail are critical. Superb computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency are required. The ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high pressure environment is essential. An interest and knowledge of sports are also preferred.
- Program Schedule / Data Management – input and maintain all program schedules into VPS, Excel and Nielsen’s “E-names” databases
- Cross-party Communication – effectively communicate programming information, changes, etc. to all internal departments, Master Control and TV listings services.
- Commercial Formats – creates commercial format for locally-produced programming
- Market Switching Schedules – create and maintain market switching schedules for FOX Sports Southwest and FOX Sports Southwest Plus.
- Contingency Planning - provide Master Control supervisors with fill instructions and contingency plans; ensure proper execution.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in an office environment and knowledge of Texas, Oklahoman and Louisiana -based professional teams is preferred.
- Previous work in television industry is a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, electronic communication skills are required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are needed.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency are required.
- The ability to multitask, critical thinking and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high-pressure environment is essential.
- An interest and knowledge of sports are a must.
- Regularly required use of hands and fingers to write, manipulate telephone and computer keyboard.
- Regularly required to hear, talk and use close vision
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019