|Date Posted||November 08, 2019|
|Industry||Magazines / Publishing|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
Ladue News is seeking a dynamic
storyteller and savvy digital specialist
to take on the role of digital editor and
staff writer for the publication.
Do you have a passion for community journalism and an overwhelming zeal for digital innovation?
Does clean copy thrill you, and does analytic growth take your breath away? This might be the job for you. Ideal candidates are organized to a crazy degree, a delight to share a workspace with and have an adaptable workflow and a positive attitude.
The Ladue News staff operates efficiently and effectively through collaborative teamwork and caffeine.
Our new digital editor and staff writer will work closely with the managing editor and will be responsible for fostering and elevating digital and social growth and content, organizing society event coverage and crafting feature pitches and stories. The person in this role must share the staff’s dedicated mission of connecting
St. Louis’ most influential and affluent community to strong stories of people doing amazing things in our area.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism
or a communications-related field
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Knowledge of AP Style
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong writing and editing abilities
• Solid story pitching abilities
• Experience working with professional
• CMS experience
• Ability to read and
• SEO capabilities
• Fantastic organizational abilities
• Newsletter software experience
• Choice of three medical plans
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Dental plan
• Flexible spending account
• Vision coverage
• Health savings account
• Company paid life insurance
• Generous paid time off policy
• Short- and long-term disability
For consideration, please apply online at Lee.net | Select “CAREERS” | Go to “Entrance for Potential Employees”