||November 01, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WBMA has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a full-time Master Control Supervisor.
- Supervise Master Control Operators
- Insure the overall technical and operational success of the station's programming
- Work with the News, Traffic, Programming, and Sales departments to resolve any issues that might affect Master Control Operations
- Scheduling Master Control Operator shifts to ensure coverage
- Verify that all content is available and ready to air, maintain required logs, and uphold station standards and FCC compliance by monitoring the station’s technical performance
- The Master Control Supervisor is also responsible for the technical competence of the Master Control Operators and will be expected to facilitate ongoing training in order to maintain high standards
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Experience in television master control operations including air switching live programs
- You must also have experience with computer automation systems, television satellite systems, VTRs, server based ingest and playback systems, Microsoft office products, and file based ingest and playback servers
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Communicate effectively and work well with others
- Be able to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computers and an aptitude for operating electronic equipment is preferred
- This salaried position requires 24 hour on-call status and various operating shifts including weekends and holidays
- 2 to 3 years working in Master Control
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019