||October 31, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WUCW is seeking an experienced and creative Producer/Editor for our Creative Services Department. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge commercials and videos for our clients and our CW affiliate. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital. Additionally, this producer will work with CW Crew talent and influencers on creating video and social media content for our advertisers and promote the CW Twin Cities as the local fun station. This is a 40 hour per week Monday – Friday job, but must be willing to work some nights and weekends depending on assignments.
- Consistently bring new ideas and scripts to meetings to advance the station and client campaigns.
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial and CW Crew Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Accurately and promptly turn in all client billing to Department Manager
- Operate camera and lighting equipment
- Act as a supporting crew member on larger shoots with more experienced crew members.
- Continually grow and improve with high-end editing in the Adobe Suite, primarily Premiere and After Effects.
- Participate as a station representative to the public at marketing events like Comicon, Galaxycon and radio station partner events like concerts.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premier non-linear editing experience is a must)
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- Live, multi-camera production experience preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in broadcast production is a must
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019