||October 29, 2019
Sinclair Digital Agency (“DataSphere”) is a digital marketing company dedicated to helping small business owners get found online, attract customers and grow their businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere’s complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA with offices in Denver, CO.
DataSphere has an exciting opening for a Software Architect (Backend/Middle). The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative and versatile individual with experience designing large-scale interactive platforms. He/she has deep experience with SOA, is fluent in C#, C++, JAVA, Python, and/or other higher-level languages. Significant experience?translating functional objectives into detailed architectural models and specifications. The candidate carries a thorough understanding of applicable technologies with a good understanding and experience with the full development stack.
- Working with stakeholder, senior management, and cross functional teams in a matrix organization earning the respect and support of all team members
- Working with Front-end architects and Back-end Development Managers and Leads to design, (and often code) performant and scalable Solutions
- Working with Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership to plan and deliver on the entire product lifecycle ensuring tradeoffs are evaluated, deadlines are met, to deliver high software quality and security
- 10+ years’ Experience in Back-end Development
- Significant experience (5+ years) with many of the following technologies:
- Predictive Analytics/Machine Learning
- NoSQL Databases (Structured/Unstructured using Streams, File Systems, Databases, and Distributed File Stores
- SQL Databases (MySQL and SQL Server preferred)
- Stream Analytics
- Caching solutions and strategies including Memcached, CouchDB, RedisQ, etc
- Data Integration and Data Virtualization
- Experience with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure using Containerization
- Data Integration leveraging MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark, Mongo, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure, Hardware, Operating Systems, and security
- Strong foundation in Test-driven development including Unit, Application and Integration testing
- Lead complex programming tasks and perform code reviews
- Experience working with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence others and identify best solutions among many stakeholders
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Assist project teams with staffing with appropriate resources, including the recruitment of additional developers
- Ensure the back-end development staff is engaged and technically unblocked throughout software development lifecycle
- Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels
- Encourage a “Best Idea” wins, regardless of source
Sinclair Digital Agency "DataSphere" is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019