||October 18, 2019
||$35,000 - $45,000
Bonneville Seattle is seeking a full-time Digital Content Producer for our network of sites. Qualified candidates will be strong writers capable of generating a high quantity of high quality work. Additionally, candidates should be well-versed in using digital analytics to make editorial choices. Responsibilities include writing and producing accurate and entertaining content and working alongside radio staff to expand on-air commentary for use on digital products. Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Able to write, produce, edit and update content for websites on a daily basis. Requires the production and gathering of text, images, audio/video, etc.
- Exceptional writing, copyediting, and grammar skills.
- Able to demonstrate sound news judgment. Requires understanding of how digital analytics plays a role in story development and placement.
- Able to work independently with little supervision. Requires a track record of dependability and evidence of a being self-starter.
- As a key player of the team, must be willing to offer ideas, suggestions, and other initiatives for the company.
- Ability to support all digital properties, including MyNorthwest.com, KIRORadio.com, and KTTH.com, 710sports.com and work with on-air personalities. Willingness to produce on-air content as needed.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Position requires flexibility; able to work evenings, weekends, odd hours, etc. to ensure that digital properties are continually updated and fresh. Flexibility to work during breaking news and other big news events required. Willing to update content remotely from home and elsewhere as needed.
- 4 year degree (journalism, communications) or commensurate work experience
- Good working knowledge of Digital Content Management Systems (WordPress), HTML, Photoshop, Audio and Video editing software
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial movements of the wrists, hands and/or fingers,
- Maintain and receive information through oral communications;
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019