||October 17, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Corporate accounting department is seeking a Financial Reporting Staff Accountant!
- Assist team with preparation of SEC filings, involving quarterly and annual financial reports, proxy statements, 401k statements, and other required disclosures.
- Assist with creating and maintaining financial reports and chart of accounts
- Assist with tagging SEC filings with XBRL
- Prepare various schedules and variance analysis to be used by management, the board of directors and independent auditors
- Prepare monthly/quarterly close schedules
- Perform controls around financial reporting
- Develop process improvements to increase efficiency
- Perform accounting research as needed
- Assist with various ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (1-2 years of accounting experience in a Corporate setting or public accounting is ideal)
- CPA is Preferred
- Strong aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment and communicate well with others;
- Possess strong analytical and organizational skills; Proficient or advanced in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) is a plus
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019