||October 18, 2019
KCCI TV has an opening for a Part time Studio Camera Operator who is a self-motivated, detail oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task. A team player with strong interpersonal skills that works well under pressure. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of studio broadcast production operations.
- Responsible for operation of television cameras for a live broadcast.
Interact with directors, producers and talent & must remain focused at all times.
- Operate computer controlled studio lights and change bulbs.
- Operate Windows-based computer software to prepare video recordings for air.
Provide time cues and floor direction during live and taped studio events.
- Punctual attendance for shifts that can start as early as 4am.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as necessary, in support of our 24/7 broadcast operations.
- Experience operating professional video cameras in live production.
- Experience using Windows-based computer software.
- Equivalent military experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of studio camera operation.
- Ability to rapidly respond properly to issues that unexpectedly arise on air is necessary.
- Knowledge of studio lighting.
- Can work flexible hours including early morning or night shifts and holidays and weekends.
- Must be an effective communicator and team-worker.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others, sometimes in stressful situations.
- Ability to follow instructions quickly and accurately, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work from a standing position for a 2-3 hour period.
- College graduates with a communications degree preferred.
- Technical school or completion of college level technical courses a plus.
- Military training and experience will be considered.
- Current students welcome.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019