||October 03, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WJLA-TV/WJLA 24/7 News has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Production Manager!
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage all sales related production for ABC-7 and WJLA 24/7 News.
- Conceptualize and produce commercials, PSAs, vignettes, billboards, paid programming, and sales tapes as needed.
- Strategize with sales management, sales reps and clients to create effective advertising that meets the client’s needs.
- Create and execute advertising concepts through producing, scriptwriting, shooting and editing.
- Responsible for managing staff, effectively assigning and scheduling projects to commercial production team. Keeping all projects on time and on budget.
- Responsible for keeping current on technical changes in the industry.
- Responsible for hiring vendors and freelancers and negotiating rates as needed.
- Tracking expenses and keeping costs within budget.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of television production experience.
- Management experience in a creative field.
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- Effective relationship building, customer service, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite (especially Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects).
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various format.
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills.
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019