||October 02, 2019
Marquee Sports Network is the future exclusive television home of the Chicago Cubs in partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI). It will be the Chicago-region’s exclusive network for fans to view live Cubs games beginning with the 2020 Major League Baseball season and will also feature extensive pre and postgame coverage, exclusive Cubs content and other local sports programming. Marquee Sports Network brings together one of the most iconic sports franchises in the country with one of the largest television broadcasting companies to deliver unprecedented Cubs coverage for fans.
Marquee Sports Network Production team in Chicago has an incredible opportunity for an ambitious intern ready for the challenge! Marquee has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for interns for our Production Department for the 2019 Fall Semester.
Duties (including but not limited to):?
- Support the entire production team in its day-to-day operations, as well as work on specific projects including, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist with the buildout of the production team – supporting the work of production managers.
- Prepare presentations and recaps of station meetings and events.
- Research and build graphics for use in live and taped shows.
- Log video footage for use in upcoming segments and assist in organizational development of materials.
- Build and edit video collections for use by production staff for daily projects and shows.
- Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in creative services.
- Must be studying in a related field (production, broadcast, journalism, advertising, or marketing)
- We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience.
- As Marquee is currently a developing brand, we’re looking for interns who have a positive, can-do attitude and are willing to lend a helping hand whenever they can
- Be organized and professional – you’ll be representing Marquee and your school.
- Able to commit approximately up to 20 hours a week, minimum of 12-16 hours per week.
- Available to work occasional evenings and/or weekends (with prior discussion).
This is a paid internship and receiving credit toward graduation for hours worked is?not?required.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019