|Date Posted||September 19, 2019|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||Minimum starting salary of $100,000; salary dependent upon qualifications and location.|
• Develop and manage corporate partnerships, including strategic prioritization, and
ongoing growth planning.
• Manage assessment and consulting activities with corporations
• Cultivate strong relationships on behalf of RALIANCE with leaders in various industries,
especially in major metro areas.
• Attend events, and serve as the lead brand ambassador for RALIANCE with business
leaders in corporate sectors.
Develop Business Plan:
• Conceptualize and implement a business development strategy by identifying potential
clients, collaborators, funding, and licensing opportunities.
• Work with RALIANCE Managing Partners and team to define business strategy,
including determination of annual goals, roles, and timelines.
• At least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience required.
• Previous experience working in corporate environment in a business development/
business management, or marketing role.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, networking, leadership, and public speaking
skills; professional writing and editing skills; and the ability to be collaborative, highly
organized and flexible.
• Experience with supervision, building teams and developing infrastructure