||September 16, 2019
Make your mark in Sports, Broadcasting, Network and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to 191 stations located in 89 geographically diverse markets, 22 Regional Sports Networks with 43 teams including 15 MLB teams, 16 NBA teams and 12 NHL teams, and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Corporate Counsel to provide and oversee corporate legal services for our television stations, networks and other businesses. Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and interpreting a variety of complex commercial agreements, including, but not limited to, advertising agreements, music license agreements, employment agreements, service and vendor agreements and technology and IT agreements.
- Overseeing the management, monitoring and tracking of the agreements.
- Improving, creating and updating form agreements and processes to improve aspects of contracting procedures.
- Functioning as a liaison between Sinclair’s legal department and the engineering, real estate, procurement and other departments.
- From time to time, assisting with transactions, corporate governance, regulatory and other matters.
- Collaborating with subsidiary executives and counsel, outside counsel, and internal management.
- Conducting legal research as necessary.
- D. from an ABA accredited law school with exceptional academic credentials.
- Admission to at least one State Bar.
- Minimum of 5 years corporate and/or commercial experience at a leading law firm, in-house, or a combination thereof. 3+ full years of law firm experience in a corporate department preferred. Broadcast, FCC or other media law related experience a plus.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, organizational and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively and provide leadership to the team.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019