||October 04, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Digital is seeking a Advertising Operations Manager to join the Digital Sales Operations team. As a manager, you will be responsible for mentoring and managing a multi-facet department that manages the campaign management and ad operations all our cross-country stations and properties. Reporting to the Director, Yield and Sales Operations, this role will oversee the Owned and Operated sales strategy and advertising operations for 190 digital and OTT properties. The person that will be post fitting for the position has a passion to mentor and lead a team, drive operational efficiencies, have exceptional project management skills with an analytical mind. If you want to innovate, drive processes and inspire others, then this is a great position for you!
What you will be doing?
- Manage the Digital Advertising Operations and Branded Content (Sponsored Content) team that manages sales fulfillment and inventory management for 191 local broadcast stations
- Define team and individual goals and objectives to support Sinclair Digital goals and direction
- Train and onboard new and existing staff on processes, operations, time management, sales objectives
- Oversee and maintain training documentation and Sinclair Digital processes and workflow to ensure new hires excel in their on-boarding and day to day
- Work directly under the Director, Yield and Sales Operations to execute owned and operated sales and advertising operations strategy
- Work directly with cross-country sales teams on the strategy, campaign management and trafficking implementation
- Mentor and coach the team with tangible performance benchmarks, maximizing retention and department morale
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns & sales needs
- Collaborate with Manager, Ad Delivery and Sales Operations on new products, features and processes
- Serve as go-to for news station concerns
- Execute high-level reporting across all Owned and Operated verticals for upper management and leadership needs
What you’ll bring:
- 2 years in management (or mentoring) multiple individuals
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital Ad Sales Operations
- Expert experience in trafficking digital formats, including VAST, VPAID
- Detailed comprehension Operative, JIRA or other sales or queue management systems
- Inventory & campaign management experience
- Proven history in Ad Ops for publishers, agency or digital networks
- Excellent written skills and communication skills
- Firm understanding of the digital landscape and a dynamic marketplace
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- A problem solver with an analytical mind
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends & technologies
- The ability to lead and drive collaboration
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019