||September 05, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Do you love Recruiting and finding talent? Are you aware of trends in the industry, know how to find the top talent and use social media, sourcing and other avenues to find top talent? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills? Is Recruiting your favorite thing about Human Resources? Do you LOVE the thrill of the close? If you answered yes to all those questions we have a career for you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an experienced Recruiter with a strong track record of identifying and hiring of quality candidates across the country. The specialist will develop a communications strategy that positions Sinclair Broadcast Group and our Regional Sports Networks as an employer of choice and attracts top prospects to apply for our open jobs across the company.
This role will handle openings across all levels and disciplines that arise. This position is based in Hunt Valley, MD.
- Develop effective and sustainable recruiting / candidate development strategies to fill a broad array of openings within the Regional Sports Networks and Corporate Offices in order to meet/exceed client expectations
- Cultivate and foster successful partnerships with key business leaders, HR stakeholders and department heads through consistent delivery of high-level client service
- Understand the shifting needs of the business and the state of the marketplace to develop custom recruiting strategies
- Leverage strategic sourcing skills (including direct sourcing, searching boards, social media and outreach) to identify and produce diverse and viable candidate slates as well as proactive talent introductions to hiring teams
- Partner with key business stakeholders (such as Business managers/executives, HR and Finance) to provide salary recommendations to ensure hiring budgets are targeted appropriately while maintaining appropriate internal equity.
- Maintain data integrity in systems and communicate relevant data to stakeholders.
- Other duties, new initiatives and –projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or like disciplines or equivalent experience preferred.
- Four years recruiting experience ideally in sports broadcasting or entertainment related industry.
- Strong business and technical acumen required; must have a passion for recruiting talent in competitive marketplace.
- Experience with contemporary tools and posting sites to communicate openings and to develop candidates.
- Strong client service skills are required; previous experience handling a large requisition load and working closely with hiring managers, HR and Finance to provide effective consultation and guidance
- Proven leadership skills with a results-oriented operating style
- Must be proactive, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) collaborative style with strong team player
- High level detail orientation with the ability to operate both strategically and tactically
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019