||August 27, 2019
Sinclair Broadcast Group and SK Telecom are seeking an experienced Operations Manager for a Joint Venture between Sinclair & SK Telecom. The Operations Manager will be located in Arlington, Virginia. The position will work closely with and under the guidance of the Executive Leadership at the JV. As the Operations Manager you will serve as the Joint Venture’s resource and point of contact for all things related to administration and office support, including human resources and accounting.
Who are you?
- Innovative and strategic
- Inspired by technology
- Motivated to make an impact
- A collaborator and skilled cross-group coordinator
- Interested in improvement & committed to procedure
- Flexible to a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter
This Operations Manager opportunity can best be understood as supporting a technology industry ‘startup’. The Joint Venture’s intent is to leverage the strengths of both SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group and create ‘converged’ broadcast / broadband solutions, and ultimately provide new business opportunities enabled by technology enhancements and developments.
- Perform all HR and Payroll duties, including new hire set up
- Onboarding new hires including benefits set up and all required paperwork for permanent files
- EEOC and other regulatory filings
- Manage controllable expenses and supplies within approved budgets
- Coordinate schedules, inventory, and supplies to support budgeting function.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact in the reception area, keeping management informed of performance with routine and requested reporting
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews with Financial Director and understand spending as it relates to the approved budget.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years office support and/or management experience
- Savvy with Microsoft Suite tools
- Experience in Human resources support and/or business office support
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019