||November 01, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a full-time IT Business Analyst to join our growing company!
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis with all relevant sources and identify missing elements and all dependencies
- Document and communicate the results of requirements gathering efforts
- Participate in creation of test scripts and acceptance criteria based on requirements for user acceptance testing.
- Develop process maps that serve as accurate representations of business processes
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, and uncovering areas for improvement
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Facilitate meaningful 2-way communication with all stakeholders
- Maintain project requirements documentation for multiple projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and avhigh degree of complexity
- Assist in the development of requirements and user stories in upstream processes such as Demand Management
The preferred candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, computer information systems, computer science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in software requirements gathering and documentation
- Excellent oral and written skills for use in writing detailed business requirements and presenting solutions to other team members
- Familiarity with Project Management processes and procedures
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with utilizing process mapping techniques
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous exposure to software development environments
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019