||August 12, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group seeks a motivated and experienced Systems Administrator to join the Corporate Information Technology Department. The individual will develop, integrate and support key Enterprise infrastructure solutions.
- Provide enterprise-wide system and network support for server infrastructure
- Use of SNMP for baseline, trending and alerts
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Create and manage system documentation, including configurations and backup procedures
- Manage patches and updates
- Participate in the definition and implementation of system components including new servers, hardware, software and upgrades
- Technologies supported in this high availability 24/7 environment include: Windows operating systems, VMWare, Storage Area Network, Active Directory and several software applications such as Microsoft Office Applications, SharePoint, etc.
- The ability to automate solutions for repetitive problems and tasks
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- 2+ years relevant systems analysis/support experience
- 2+ years relevant experience directly administering and supporting Microsoft Window Server
- 3+ years relevant experience with PowerShell
- At least 3 years of experience automating IT processes
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, NTFS and DFS
- Understanding of networking TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
- Experience with VMware ESXi architecture and operations
- Experience with enterprise class SAN management
- Experience troubleshooting storage access and performance issues
- Experience with stand-alone, converged and hyperconverged infrastructure
- Physical capability to install/de-install server equipment in a data center environment
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- A professional business demeanor
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019