||August 12, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The Director of Marketing, Emerging Networks Group will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for implementing the network marketing strategy in conjunction with affiliate distribution partners, ad sales, research programming, and on-air promotion/creative services. This position will also coordinate the channels’ public relations efforts in conjunction with Emerging Networks General Manager and Sinclair’s corporate office.
- Create, develop and implement marketing/affiliate marketing programs, including affiliate/network driven promotions, local marketing campaigns, added value programs and on-going affiliate and prospect communication across all platforms
- Oversee development of marketing programs that will help generate tune in for the network
- Create and develop plans and marketing promotions to maximize ratings, distribution and revenue
- Work collaboratively with Advertising Sales to develop support materials and strategic marketing plans to respond to sales needs
- Work collaboratively with programming and research to support networks’ programming and ratings strategy
- Oversee inventory of all support materials, premiums etc.
- Process, fulfill, and track requests for print/video/premium materials
- Manage any outside advertising agency/vendors in conjunction with trade/consumer marketing
- Manage and supervise as needed all aspects of networks’ participation in trade shows
- Work with internal executives to bring creative and technical resources together to facilitate affiliate business goals
- Ensure all communications adhere to brand positioning
- Ensure materials are created on time and within budget
- Help insure alignment between brand building, channel promotion and sales objectives
- Seasoned television professional with 5+ years of consumer, brand, affiliate sales and digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of multicast networks, startup cable networks and OTT platforms preferred
- Experience in creating and executing marketing initiatives across all social media platforms
- Proven track record in utilizing digital marketing strategies
- Experience utilizing real time analytics to help develop and implement strategic marketing plans
- Must be highly collegial and experienced at collaborating with a number of different stakeholders
- Must possess proven leadership and communication skills
- Possess great organizational skills and attention to detail
- A self-starter with a “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get it done” mentality
- Creative thinker with the ability to understand the needs of the business as well as day to day tactical execution
- Proficiency in all MS Office systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019