||August 13, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The On-Air Designer will support the Director of Creative Services in all aspects of creating and executing the overall creative “look and feel” of the Emerging Network channels across the company and on all platforms.
- Work with the Director of Creative Services to clearly communicate messaging and strategy, planning and execution for all On-air elements of Emerging Networks
- Create compelling, playful, colorful graphics for use in on-air spots, lower thirds, snipes, bugs… etc.
- Update menus, lower thirds, promo end pages with schedule change information
- Contribute ideas and notions for spots, menus, bumpers and other various elements to keep the air lively, fun and consistent with emerging networks’ branding look and feel
- Maintain a close view on the TV landscape and graphic trends
- Ensure deliverables are technically sound
- Firm and thorough understanding of network operations and all technical delivery requirements
- Augment marketing/sales presentations and sizzle tapes as needed with motion graphics for internal or external use
- Special projects as assigned
- 5+ years of relevant experience at broadcast station, cable network, multicast network or studio; Internship and/or Assistant experience applies
- Complete mastery of After Effects, Plug-Ins, Photoshop, Word & Excel (3D experience a plus)
- Solid organizational skills and a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019