||August 07, 2019
WMTW-TV has an opening for a production Studio Camera Operator who is a self-motivated,
detail oriented, organized multi-tasking team player with strong interpersonal
skills that works well under pressure. Ideal candidate will have working
knowledge of broadcast production operations.
for operation of television cameras for a live broadcast
with directors, producers and talent & must remain focused at all
also operate audio console at times, being responsible for all aspects of
sound during fast paced newscasts and other projects as needed.
- Operate television studio cameras in a live
- Operate studio lights and change bulbs.
- Operate Windows-based computer software to
prepare video recordings for air.
- Punctual attendance for shifts that can start
as early as 4am.
- Work weekends and holidays as necessary, in
support of our 24/7 broadcast operations.
- Experience operating professional video cameras in live production.
- Experience using Windows-based computer software.
- Equivalent military experience will be considered.
of robotic camera operation and audio is highly desirable
to rapidly respond properly to issues that unexpectedly arise on air is
of studio lighting.
to climb ladders up to 15 feet and the ability to lift 25 pounds.
work flexible hours and shifts including holidays and weekends.
be an effective communicator and team-worker, able to work cooperatively
with others, sometimes in stressful situations.
to follow instructions quickly and accurately, with attention to detail.
to work from a standing position for a 2-3 hour period.
graduates with a communications degree preferred
- Technical school or completion of
college level technical courses a plus.
- Military training and experience
will be considered.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019