||August 06, 2019
The Anti-Corruption Report is the leading information resource focused on the legal, regulatory, compliance and operational aspects of global anti-corruption compliance.
Since 2012, our subscription product has combined vigorous reporting and proprietary legal analysis to generate actionable insights on critical issues facing compliance professionals.
Our subscribers – key decision-makers at multinational companies, and law and accounting firms – rely on us to help them define best practices, mitigate regulatory risk and perform their day-to-day jobs more effectively.
We have an immediate full-time opening on the Anti-Corruption Report team in NYC for a detail-oriented, experienced long-form reporter to cover issues related to anti-corruption risk and compliance.
The primary tasks will involve:
- Researching and writing long-form articles of various types – including our feature thematic, Q&A, and anti-corruption settlement analysis articles – based on extensive interviews of and other interactions with industry experts (such as law and accounting firm partners; GCs, CCOs, and other compliance professionals);
- Maintaining relationships with industry participants with the goals of understanding the “pain points” experienced by compliance professionals, particularly legal and compliance personnel, cultivating sources for articles, developing a pipeline of contributed articles, gathering industry intelligence for coverage ideas;
- Attending and writing up panels and webinars;
- Writing short-form “people moves”
- Substantial experience writing long-form legal or financial articles. Ideal candidates will have at least three years of paid, full-time reporting experience at a news organization, covering legal, business or financial topics (coverage of anti-corruption or corporate crime a plus)
- Excellent reporting, writing, research, organizational and analytical abilities, with a demonstrated capacity to consistently create engaging, thorough, sophisticated articles, as well as shorter updates, each requiring minimal editing under deadline;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills across major software and applications.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and 2-3 relevant writing samples along with their application.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019