|Date Posted||August 02, 2019|
**This position can be based in our Tuscaloosa or Charlotte office, or work remotely.**
Randall-Reilly is seeking a talented marketing copywriter to support the needs of our subscriber and prospect facing digital marketing efforts.
You will be a catalyst for collaboration and innovation and an essential driver in realizing our marketing goals. Our vision is to develop and optimize sustainable marketing programs that showcase the essential value of our content and compel users to subscribe and engage regularly.
Our brands, which can be found below, have won numerous Jesse H. Neal Awards for business journalism and reach more than 1 million professionals each month.
· Actively contributes to subscriber acquisition efforts of Randall-Reilly’s media brands by writing and editing multiple content deliverables simultaneously, including:
o Overlays & Interstitials
o Landing Pages
o Facebook & Google Ad Promotions
· Produces compelling marketing content for Randall-Reilly’s media websites and digital channels to drive engagement and conversion
· Considers audience behavior to determine the most effective message positioning, content deliverable, distribution channel, and delivery timing for each project.
· Collaborates with designers, developers, Editorial team, metrics analysts and internal subject matter experts to produce relevant content that meets the stated goals for the campaign.
· Maximizes Randall-Reilly's content strategy, and brainstorms creative topics and themes that drive awareness and increase new subscribers and deepen subscriber engagement
· Manages multiple content projects in a fast-paced agile environment, with the ability to efficiently meet set deadlines.
· Implements best practices for campaign measurement including SEO optimization, Google Analytics tracking and A/B testing
· The most competitive candidate will have:
· BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, Creative Writing or a related field
· Minimum of 3 years of professional writing experience in a marketing communications role
· Previous B2B communications or media experience a plus
· In-depth knowledge of inbound marketing methodology and how to produce messages tailored to customer lifecycle stages
· Demonstrated success in concepting and developing creative campaigns and communications within tight deadlines
· The ability to use key business insights and data to inform creative content development
· Demonstrated A/B testing experience
· Results-driven approach and pattern of using performance metrics to assess impact/engagement by campaign and overall
· Experience with a wide range of digital and social communication formats, channels and tools
· Excellent cross-team collaboration, with a demonstrated ability to work across stakeholder groups, functional areas, geographies, and differing levels of seniority to get things done
Portfolio of writing work, or a link to an online portfolio is required. *Please specifically include writing work.*
This position can be based in our Tuscaloosa or Charlotte office, or work remotely.
Equal Opportunity Employer