||July 01, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Digital Support Generalist to assist with the overall operations of the agency team. This role will be an entry point within the agency with the purpose of learning our products, processes, and systems to build a foundation for growth into future roles.
- Support various teams within the agency by generating reports, creating production orders, preparing documents, and executing projects as assigned by management
- Serve as a lead for our Daily Deals product. Help support our stations in the execution and production of our Deals and Deal Cards.
- Run the front desk, and screen/greet visitors
- Answer inbound agency calls, emails, and service requests. Direct inquiries to the appropriate team members
- Assist management with the scheduling of meetings and internal events
- Manage the updating of departmental documents and calendars for company wide use
- Process mail, shipping and receiving
- Process and purchase office supply and general inventory orders as needed, sometimes requiring trips to local supply stores as well as online ordering options
- Help with the coordination of arrangements for visiting Sinclair employees
- Attend and participate in weekly production meetings and trainings
- Support any other essential operational tasks as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude and a team player who is ready to provide support across the agency and work with all departments
- Must be willing and able to adapt to a changing industry, in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be a polished written and verbal communicator
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- College Graduate with a degree in communications, digital media, design, business or a related field is a plus.
- Experience in a digital agency or in a digital internship a plus
- Understanding of digital analytics and reporting tools is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019