||June 11, 2019
Marquee Sports Network will be the Chicago-region’s exclusive network for fans to view live Cubs games beginning with the 2020 Major League Baseball season and will also feature exclusive Cubs content and other local sports programming. In partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group, we bring together one of the most iconic sports franchises in the country with one of the largest television broadcasting companies. Go Cubs! Play ball!
Marquee Sports Network has an exciting opportunity for a National Sales Assistant. If you would like to work in the exciting business of Television/Network Sales, this could be the job for you.
- Entering and confirming orders received from our national advertisers
- Regular communication with the National Sales Manager, with National Agencies, and with other station departments
- Communicate any changes in new/existing orders to Sales Management
- Notify all program changes, special etc. through the rep system as soon as reportable
- Send any pre, post logs and invoices as necessary
- Address preempt reports daily as well as file contracts in a timely manner
- Investigate any short pays to discrepant invoices and notify accounting of any approved credits
- Provide backup support to local sales assistant as requested by Sales Management and be able to input and maintain local orders.
- Be able to update research material for Cubs as needed
- Other duties as assigned
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019