||June 13, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Why Sinclair Digital?
- We are the largest broadcast group in the country!
- We are continuously evolving and shaping the digital ecosystem.
- We have a collaborative and fun environment where people love to work.
What you will be doing?
- Oversee & lead Digital Advertising Ops team that manages sales fulfillment and inventory management for 191 Local Broadcast Stations
- Work directly under the Director, Yield and Sales Operations to execute Owned and Operated Sales and Ad Operations strategy
- Work directly with sales teams on the strategy, creation, implementation and execution of digital campaigns
- Anticipate & identify issues with campaigns & creative
- Collaborate with Manager, Ad Delivery & Sales Operations on new products & functionalities
- Conduct trainings with the Ad Ops team and other sales contacts at the station level on Sinclair offerings and opportunities
- Serve as go-to for station issues and/or team help (functionality, 3rd party ad tags, templates)
- High level Reporting
What skill set you need for the position?
- Expert level DFP/GAM experience
- Operative, JIRA or other sales management software experience
- Inventory & campaign management experience
- Proven history in Ad Ops for publisher, agency or digital network
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- A problem solver with an analytical mind
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends & technologies
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to lead and drive collaboration
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019