||July 03, 2018
DataSphere is a leader in mobile marketing, focused on helping local businesses get the most from mobile advertising. The company has developed SmartLayer™, a finely-tuned mobile marketing automation platform that provides sophisticated targeting and campaign management for tens of thousands of individual client locations throughout the U.S. DataSphere makes mobile marketing accessible, affordable and easy for customers ranging from small, local businesses to big brands with multiple locations. The company also runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
DataSphere manages the online presence of thousands of small to medium sized businesses across hundreds of verticals in a SaaS model. We are in need a Search Engine Analyst (SEO/SEM) expert to help optimize our customers’ hard-earned marketing dollars. The ideal candidate loves researching, strategizing, and collaborating on all things related to search engines.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct keyword research to define goals and vision for a wide range of business verticals from dentists to escape rooms
- Work closely with design and development teams to recommend features that support these strategies
- Evaluate search performance to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Hypothesize and conduct SEM Experiments from keyword selection through follow-on conversion optimization
- Set up, monitor and report on SEM campaigns in AdWords (individual and aggregate)
- Monitor and evaluate analytics dashboards (e.g. Facebook, Google Analytics) to develop and recommend SEO strategies
Required Skills and Experience include:
- At least 2+ years of experience managing SEM campaigns and SEO strategies
- Experience working with popular advertising platforms (e.g. Google, Facebook)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration as they relate to SEO
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience managing campaigns for a wide variety of small to medium sized businesses
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Basic database query skills
- Google certifications is a plus
Datasphere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019