Research and Market Intelligence Gathering for Enterprise Tech
We are a 17+ year established award-winning market intelligence, sales development, and remote relationship management firm that works exclusively in the enterprise technology sector.
We work with big ticket technology providers (HP, etc.) and gather business intelligence from key stakeholders and executives so our clients can effectively determine where to deploy their sales and marketing resources. We call into the Fortune 2000, 1000 types of companies in all industries across North America.
We are growing and looking for some top-notch professionals to join us. People with journalism backgrounds do great in this role because they know how to dig to get the info, how to get past obstacles, are creative, great listeners, and great at documenting everything.
The profile of person we are looking for is this:
1. Highly accountable and understands the concept of ownership of work
2. Curious about technology, business, process, and roles within a company
3. Quick learner, not afraid to dive into uncharted territory
4. Accountable and their word means something
5. Experience working remotely and setup with home office setup, i.e., high speed internet, Windows computer, MS Office, separate business line
6. Enjoys learning about complextechnology infrastructure, constantly self-educates
7. Critical thinking skills to put things together fast enough to ask the right questions
Scope of Role:
* Calling approx 5 Hours per day nationwide into corporate accounts targeting VP and Director level contacts and gathering information through phone calls. Pre-researching execs as needed. During conversations, pulling information about strategic technology initiatives
* Documenting and reporting all activity, accuracy is extremely important. Documentation and calls combined require a weekly commitment approx 30 hours.
Ideal for someone with a conversational research background, like a strong interviewer.
Very strong problem solving, consulting background. A former technology journalist or writer that is extroverted and knows how to get the information and connect with key people. Very smart about searching the internet, fast to understand complex ideas.
To apply for this, send us an email that tells us the following:
1. Your background
2. Examples of research and information gathering situations that you have done previously
3. Examples of how you applied critical thinking to obtain high value information
This is a long-term, fun and lucrative opportunity for the right person. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Email the resume you posted on JournalismJobs.com to this employer.
Don't have a resume posted on JournalismJobs.com? Click here to post one now!
Send your resume to this employer.