Former Reporters or PR Pros - This Job is for You!
Communication Solutions Group
|Date Posted||March 03, 2023|
|Industry||Newspapers / Wires, Digital Media, Public Relations, Academia|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
Job Description – Public Relations Specialist
The Communication Solutions Group is a dynamic public relations and strategic communication firm located in Jenkintown, PA. Founded in 1991, the firm has received numerous regional awards for its creativity and marketing strategies. Communication Solutions is recognized for serving the communication needs of very unique niches: school districts, municipalities, professional and trade associations, first responder organizations and charities.
The firm has an opening for a full-time Public Relations Specialist in-person in its Jenkintown office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Write and edit client marketing materials, websites and press releases
· Write content for and coordinate communications projects with artists for the development and production of newsletters, ads, brochures, annual reports and other marketing materials
· Provide media relations support and communication guidance to clients
· Social media content creation
· Requires excellent written and verbal communications
· Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
· Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
· Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
· Photography skills (video shooting and editing is a plus)
· Social media experience
· A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism or a related field is required
Candidates should live in PA, NJ or DE.
This is not a remote position. Team members work in the office 4 days per week/ 1 day WFH
Proof of Covid 19 vaccination is required
E-mail resume and persuasive cover letter to Leza Raffel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.comsolutions.com