Description for Writer/Reporter/Freelancer
33 Universal creates content for diverse audiences on web sites and mobile sites. We focus on content that is in demand by audiences at large across various websites and categories.
Looking for writers in the following topics:
- Breaking News/ General News/
- Tech News
- Science News
- Health News
- Biz News
33 Universal is hiring writers/reporters to write at our fast-paced, New York office. We are looking to hire web-savvy enthusiastic reporters who are willing to research, write and meet daily deadlines and goals. Candidates must be timely when delivering news stories, write compelling articles and drive traffic.
Description for Copy Editing
- check text to ensure it is well written and logically structured
- correct grammar and spelling
- ensure the text is in line with the publisher's 'house style' and AP style
- check facts and raise queries with the author
- look out for potential legal problems and discuss them with the publisher
- check illustrations and captions are correct.
• Bachelors degree in Journalism or related
• Experience writing for online multimedia
• Social Media
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Understands Deadline and detail oriented (must understand the standards of real-time news and be able to work under
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following:
Only Emails that includes information below will be reviewed.
1. cover letter (including writing samples)
3. Topics of Interest
4. Possible start date
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview at our New York office.