Account Associate at LaunchSquad: Opportunity for public relations and communications practitioners!
LaunchSquad is an eclectic community of people committed to producing the best possible results for companies we love. We build creative PR, social media and original content programs for some of the most innovative start-up and mid-stage technology, consumer lifestyle and media companies around. Right now, LaunchSquad is looking for our next generation of superstars and we're interested in talking with you about joining our team in San Francisco.
We care about our work.
This approach is nothing new for us. Since forever, we've been committed to mastering our pursuits: the inverted pyramid, a left-handed lay-up, the ukulele.
No matter what we're doing -- researching industry trends, writing a blog post, tracking campaign results -- we are dedicated and when we finish, we're satisfied. We're proud to say: that's our work.
We care about our clients.
We immerse ourselves in our client's business, translating ideas into initiatives that resonate with audiences and stand out.
We execute relentlessly. Because our client's goals matter, because our work has a significant impact on their businesses, because we feel compelled to deliver the best results.
We care about each other.
We are believers in the infinite possibilities that come from collaboration and on-the-level communication with one another. If we had to choose three words to characterize our teammates, we might say: passion, courage, and integrity.
We trust our teammates say what they mean and do what they say so we can have a life that includes lots of sleep at night.
About the Account Associate opportunity:
At LaunchSquad, we'd like to think everyone is looking for an opportunity where they can feel inspired, contribute and grow their skills and smarts every day. In this role, we try to provide just that. No day is ever the same. Associates work on three to four client accounts and learn from LaunchSquad's senior staff who teach and train Associates through day-to-day execution of client work. From the start, Associates work closely with clients on a daily basis and contribute to PR programs in significant ways, including media and analyst relations, research, writing, managing speaker and awards programs and tracking and reporting client results for teams. Over the course of year one at LaunchSquad, an Associate can expect the following from the experience:
- Position with increasing responsibilities and learning opportunities;
- Growth opportunities within each team role, including transitions and shifts in responsibilities;
- Regular performance acknowledgement, feedback and merit increases for outstanding work;
- Ability to develop skills and knowledge that will accelerate career advancement and future professional growth opportunities.
Requirements for this role:
- Mass communications, journalism or liberal arts education and/or relevant internship experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Initiative to ask questions, pick up the phone, take action and think ahead
- Ability to thrive under pressure with minimal direct supervision and adapt to changing priorities quickly
- Creative thinker with the capacity to approach problems from multiple perspectives
- Interest in the technology industry with social media know-how
- A sense of humor helps too
How to apply for this position:
If you believe in LaunchSquad's company vision and want to contribute to the team and grow your talents from within the Squad, we'd like to hear from you. For more information about our company, please visit www.launchsquad.com. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the following link: http://launchsquadpr.theresumator.com/apply/bZSGQf/Account-Associate-At-LaunchSquad.html?source=JJobs.