Starnes Publishing is seeking a graphic designer to be responsible for the appearance of its print and online products.
Use provided art and copy to prepare professional visual presentations.
• Collect and study provided art and copy.
• Plan concepts and campaigns using provided material.
• Use pagination/layout skills to organize and present concepts for approval.
• Provide finalized versions of concepts in appropriate file type using approved pagination software.
• Coordinate with outside agencies if asked or when necessary.
• Provide preventative maintenance for digital design hardware and accompanying software.
• Work within strict deadlines.
Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Proven ability, whether by demonstrating or providing employer with previously executed campaign. Designer will also be attentive to detail, creative, flexible, goal-oriented and be able to accept and use criticism and rejection.
To apply, email a resume and portfolio to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins please.