||February 09, 2018
||Newspapers / Wires
||Washington, District of Columbia
The New York Post is seeking a talented, experienced Washington, DC New Reporter.
Key job responsibilities:
- Break major, exclusive news stories.
- Write fast, engaging and punchy copy for web and print.
- Develop and maintain network of sources in politics and government.
- Travel, if necessary.
- Work weekends and nights as coverage requires.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of national political/government journalism experience.
- Must have excellent news judgment and experience working on multiple platforms.
- Superior communication skills.
*When sending resume for consideration, please note WASHINGTON, DC in the subject line.
The New York Post is an EOE.