||February 07, 2018
NACM is looking for a dynamic writer and editor with experience in a deadline-driven environment. Those experienced or interested in international news/business culture, coprywriting, marketing and U.S. Congressional matters are especially encouraged to apply.
NACM is the advocate for business credit (B2B/trade credit) and finanical management professionals. NACM and its network of partners are the primary learning, knowledge, networking and information resource for commercial creditors.
The staff writer/editor will identify and analyze domestic and international trends in B2B credit and financial matters in order to present content designed to inform, educate and engage the various levels of the association's membership.
- Provide relevant content of various lengths for NACM's magazine, weekly e-newsletter, blogs, affiliate newsletters and various marketing and educational materials.
- Proofread and edit content from staff for factual and grammatical accuracy.
- Attend, provide coverage of and offer staff-support services at association events (this may involve a mild amount of travel).
- Develop sources and relationships within the membership as well as outside experts on topics covered by NACM publications.
- Understanding of and engagement via various social media (i.e., LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Conduct online research and analyze results to drive content and membership engagement.
- Maintain working knowledge of business and credit law, Congressional activity, court cases and regulations.
- Master and effectively present association stances in government affairs matters.
- Degree in journalism, communications or related field.
- At least three years professional writing experience preferred, with published work available upon request.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently, maintaining communication with relevant coworkers and parties.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize projects and manage multiple deadlines.
- Public Relations, marketing, trade association or international business experience a big plus.
Send resumes to Communications Director Dan LaRusso: email@example.com or call 410-740-5560.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2018